LA Historic-Cultural Monument #801. Originally designed as four interlocking apartments in Hollywood for celebrity TV host Roy Maypole, this complex gave the first international recognition to its Case Study designer Craig Ellwood.
The Laura & Edward Killingsworth Residence, 1961. The famed architect Edward Killingsworth’s personal residence just came on the market for the first time ever.
On market for first time in nearly 50 years: the upper level front unit at Gregory Ain’s Avenel Homes (c. 1947) in Silver Lake.
Avenel Homes, a ten-unit cooperative housing development designed by Gregory Ain in 1947. A rare opportunity to own one of the best units in this landmark Silver Lake complex, representing the best of mid-century modern design and thinking.
This 1957 Buff, Straub and Hensman home is a true mid-century modern architectural masterpiece. Originally built for the Frank Family of Lawry’s Foods and later owned by Beck, this incredible residence is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been featured in numerous tv shows, books, and architectural tours.
On the market for the first time since 1950, The Foster House by renowned architect John Lautner. Located amongst a quiet enclave in the heart of Sherman Oaks, this meticulously maintained masterpiece is a culmination of world-class design and detail.
For the first time on the market in almost 15 years, the Harry J. Wolff house is a sublime example of R. M. Schindler’s “plaster skin design” phase. Having been previously restored to its original design, the house is currently under the Mills Act creating a massive tax incentive for any buyer. Schindler’s work with … Continued
A fantastic opportunity to own a two-story townhome within Echo Park’s Lago Vista, an iconic modernist complex designed by architect Allyn E. Morris in 1973.
Located in the Los Feliz hills, this distinctive mid-century modern architectural retreat, renovated by celebrity architect Linda Taalman, AIA, is ready for its new owners.
The Heart House, 1910. Historical Cultural Monument No. 684. This historic craftsman was built by architects John and Donald Parkinson, designers of City Hall, Grand Central Market, and more.