For the past decade Take Sunset has helped buyers and sellers across LA. Now entering our 10th year we are so appreciative of all the amazing people we’ve met and incredible homes we’ve sold. It’s truly a dream job and we are so grateful. Every year is full of interesting stories and this year was no exception. Here were some of the highlights:
- In 2019 we helped 29 sellers and 46 buyers for a total of $100 million in sales, our biggest year yet.
- We listed and sold homes that set records in Silver Lake, Eagle Rock, Wilshire Center and Echo Park.
- We helped our clients beat out 15 other offers for a rare A-Frame in Silver Lake.
- We helped longtime clients buy their second, third, or even fourth property with us.
- We helped first time homebuyers with low down payments get into homes in super competitive neighborhoods such as Highland Park, El Sereno, Pasadena and Glendale.
- We helped sellers sell their property off market for top dollar.
- We helped buyers snag properties that never hit the market.
- We helped multiple buyers get houses when they were the first or even second backup offer.
- We helped clients buy an income property with their friends.
- We helped clients buy the home they had been renting for many years.
- We sold homes designed by architects William Kesling, Alvin Lustig and Gregory Ain.
- We listed and sold homes in Monterey Park and Echo Park that had been in the family for over 50 years.
- We listed and sold two rare condos at Gregory Ain’s Avenel Homes in Silver Lake.
- We helped a buyer find his dream home after looking for over 3 years.
- We helped a family sell and move into a bigger home with a tricky contingent sale in less than 60 days.
- We helped a family sell a house less than a year after they bought it for an amazing return.
- We sold a historic architectural home near Koreatown for a record price.
- We helped clients buy investment properties with the potential to add an ADU.
It was a very good (and very fun) year indeed! Thank you to all our clients for your support in helping us become the one of the top teams on the Eastside. We appreciate all of your referrals and we would love to work with you or anyone you know in 2019. We expect it to be just as fun as last year.
See you in 2020!