Since 2009 Take Sunset has helped buyers and sellers across LA. During this time we’ve met amazing people and sold amazing homes. It’s truly a dream job and we are so grateful. This year was no exception. We enjoyed helping 67 clients buy and sell incredible homes all across the city.
Here were some of the highlights:
- We helped 28 sellers and 39 buyers for a total of $86 million in sales.
- We listed and sold homes that set records in Atwater Village, Silver Lake, and the Elysian Valley.
- We helped our clients beat out 20 other offers for an original owner mid-century by Richard Kemp in Glendale.
- We helped longtime clients buy their second, third, or even fourth property with us.
- We helped first time homebuyers with low down payments get into homes in super competitive neighborhoods such as Highland Park, El Sereno, Pasadena, and Glendale.
- We helped buyers snag properties in Silver Lake and Los Feliz that never hit the market.
- We sold an original condition home by Charles DuBois in Woodland Hills.
- We helped a buyer who had been looking for over 4 years finally find his dream home.
- We helped a family sell and move into a bigger home with a tricky contingent sale in less than 60 days.
- We helped a family sell a house less than a year after they bought it for a great return.
- We sold a historic architectural home in Lake Arrowhead for a record price.
- We helped clients buy investment properties with the potential to add an ADU.
- We helped clients buy a fixer in Joshua Tree to be used as an Airbnb.
- We helped a client buy vacant land to build a second home.
It was a very good (and very fun) year indeed! Thank you to all our clients for your support in helping us become the #1 team at Sotheby’s Los Feliz for the past 3 years. We appreciate all of your referrals and we would love to work with you or anyone you know in 2019. We expect it to be just as fun as last year. Click here to get started.