Being a real estate agent in LA is a dream job for us because of the diversity of the architecture and the people we get to meet. And 2017 was a great example of this as we enjoyed helping 55 clients buy or sell amazing homes all across the city. Here were a few of the highlights:
- We helped clients beat out 38 offers on a property in Silver Lake.
- We sold a house in Echo Park that set a record for the area.
- We sold a condo in West Hollywood that set a record for that complex.
- We sold a fixer by architect William Cody in Palm Desert.
- We helped a musician snag an Alvin Lustig home in Silver Lake that never came on the market.
- We helped a family buy in an incredible house in the Los Feliz hills that also never came on the market.
- We helped yet another buyer get a house with a pool in Glassell Park before it hit the market.
- We helped a couple with a baby on the way buy a house in Highland Park with only 3.5% down.
- We sold an 800sf house in Silver Lake for $1,175,000.
- We sold a house in the Hollywood Hills that had been on the market for over a year with another agent.
- We helped a longtime client do a 1031 exchange into a property in Echo Park.
- We helped New Yorkers relocate to LA.
- We helped LA clients relocate to New York.
- We helped sellers sell their longtime family homes.
- We helped sellers sell homes they owned for only a few months.
- We helped first time homebuyers get into homes in super competitive neighborhoods such as Highland Park, Eagle Rock, El Sereno and Glendale.
- We helped longtime clients buy their second, third or even fourth property with us.
- We listed over a dozen properties around the Reservoir or in the hills of Silver Lake and Echo Park. We listed condos in West Hollywood. We listed homes in Hollywood, Mid-City, the Hollywood Hills and Los Feliz. We basically went everywhere.
It was a very good year indeed. In total we sold over $67 million in real estate last year and, most importantly, we had a lot of fun doing it. We love helping new clients and we would love to hear from you if you want to work with us in 2018. We expect it to be just as fun as last year.
Rob, Mary and Laura